This is a great summer mocktail recipe that you can mix up and turn into a regular cocktail recipe by adding tequila or vodka.
Being pregnant, I want to be able to relax and enjoy myself at social gatherings with a mixed drink that is both refreshing, and alcohol free. Here is my recipe I hope you enjoy!
2 cups seedless Watermelon diced into small pieces
½ cup of fresh mint leaves washed and de-stemmed
3 tablespoons of lime Juice
1 cup of sliced peeled cucumber
1-2 tablespoons simple syrup depending on sweetness desired
1 tablespoon Grenadine syrup (optional) for added color and sweetness
½ cup of water
- Add the watermelon, cucumber, mint leaves, limejuice, and water to a blender and puree.
- Add simple syrup 1 teaspoon at a time tasting till you get desired level of sweetness.
- (Optional) Add Grenadine syrup
- Pour into stainless steel shaker with ice cubes to strain any chunks out, and add a chill.
- Pour into glass and garnish with mint and cucumber and enjoy!